Friday, April 30, 2004

Roaches and scooters

Here's how they keep students in college in Taiwan. Alot of the walls around schools and colleges look like this.



I got to ride a scooter for real for the first time tonight. Someone let me ride it back home from church. It was pretty fun, but scary. Only the 3rd time I have ridden a scooter. Also, if the cops pulled me over, I would have to pay $200 US. Dang. I really want a scooter.

Oh, here's a pic of a roach I just killed. My hand is there for scale. I went to the bathroom, and must of stepped on it in the dark. After I came out, it was on its back missing a leg. I squished it and took a picture. Score: Jeff: 1 Taiwan Bugs: 0. Oh yeah.

New English Bible Study pics are posted.

No comments: