Thursday, October 28, 2004

Just voted

The title should be read "I just voted" not "Justina voted". All of you who know my sister know what I mean.

Anyway, just finished punching out my absentee voter ballot. It took me about 1 hour 45 min. I read up on all the candidates and issues on the internet while I was voting. This is much more convenient than going to the polls. And what's up with our ballot this year? There are seriously like 1 million questions. How are you supposed to remember all that when you go to the polls? I guess you can write them down or something.

I hope they receive my ballot before the deadline. I wouldn't want to feel like I voted and it didn't even get counted. Wow, that would suck. Here's hoping that the mail is speedy.

And for those of you who were wondering (I know you all are)...................................................I voted yes on issue #4. Whew. It feels good to get that out in the open. I know I'll sleep well tonight.

No comments: