- ticket home: $470.79
- 3 dozen crabs: unknown, thanks to Dr. Dave and Steph. This also led to discussions about not drinking milk or eating persimmons while eating crab. (something about being poisonous. I dunno, I was too busy enjoying myself)
- moving all the furniture in the known universe so our windows can be replaced: 1 bloody toe
- shopping on Black Friday: $58.68 + 4 hours of my life
- meal at J. Alexander's: unknown, thanks to Dad (actually, I saw the bill. really, THANKS, Dad!)
- Bang! card game: $10.69 + phone call to png
- midnight White Castle run: $7.05 + huge amounts of gas (Whitey C.!)
- breakfast at Bob Evan's: $20 + looking like Asian tourists
- extra charge for carrying my birthday present in my luggage (stupid 50 lb. limit): $25
Spending Thanksgiving with my family (including the worst Bang! player ever: MY) and friends: Priceless
Some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's a credit card or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment