Wednesday, December 07, 2005

industry pundits

I'll clarify this post later.

Presented our game to a bunch of industry people today at USC. After ALL the presentations (like 5 million) they were asked to rank which games they liked the best. OUR GAME WON for my class!!!! Our prize: a free game. I chose The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer. BM and I finished it tonight in 4 hours.

That made us look really good when we talked to the industry people afterwards. I got a few of their cards. They say they're actively hiring, so who knows.....

UPDATE: BM, MJ and I finished the game in 3 hours (RY, stop correcting my math). MJ thought the game was too easy for her, so she let BM play. c.f. this.

UPDATE2: Ok, this is what really happened. MJ handed the game off to RY, but RY started putting in all the cheat codes and had infinite lives. I got bored so I made her give the controller to BM.

No comments: