Sample email 1:
ops!!
I mean I will pick Melissa on 7/17/06, and the "Safe trip" is for everyone of us who's going to travel in the future. 
Embarassed smiley? Wink?! When did my mom know what wink meant? If I ever winked at her she'd think there was something wrong with my eye.
Sample email 2:
I am just learning to use it, but it's OK for you to make fun out of my expense , because I am enjoying to read all of your suprises.


The idea of my mom sticking her tongue out at me just destroys any idea of normalcy I had in my head.
My mom is joining the Internet revolution.
This scares me to no end.
(Kudos to Yahoo for making emoticons so user-friendly, my mom can use them.)
5 comments:
You go, Aunt Miaw! How cute is that??
And yeah, I'll take the credit for Yahoo! (don't forget the "!"!).
cool mom! so hip to the internet world! my mom uses juno to email... no emoticons but i think i remember her typing the sideways smile before.
yeah. strange.
Dude, if I could get my mom JUST to email, I'd be stoked.
"The idea of my mom sticking her tongue out at me just destroys any idea of normalcy I had in my head."
What? First of all, I think any form of the words "normal" and "in my head" is an oxymoron when it relates to you. Second, if just the emoticon blows your mind, wait until you come home and she does it to you in person. Now THAT is messed up...and funny (and yes, I have witnessed this phenomenon).
hahaha. that's hilarious.
Post a Comment