Friday, February 15, 2008

accidental gift exchange

A lot of blog worthy stuff happened over Christmas break, but I've just been too busy/lazy to post them. This will be the first in a series.

Last time on Mozo...(pay careful attention to Accidental purchase #2)

For MJ's small group Christmas party, they had a white elephant gift exchange. Instead of buying gifts, however, everyone had to bring something they already owned. MJ decided to bring the DVD of Signs that she "accidentally" bought and didn't want. At the gift exchange, nobody knew who brought what. MJ ended up with a highly coveted gift and it got stolen, so she could either steal someone else's gift or pick an unopened one. Everyone tried to convince her to steal their gift, including the person who ended up with MJ's gift, the Signs DVD. MJ said, "No, I actually brought that DVD, so I don't want that." But as she glanced at the DVD, she noticed it said "The Village" on the cover instead of Signs. Realizing she wrapped the wrong DVD, she stole it back and ended up leaving the party with her own gift.