Monday, February 07, 2005

car chases

I just watched my first live LA car chase. A murder suspect drove around LA for 1 hour and 35 min. At first there were unconfirmed reports of a victim being in the trunk of the car and calling 911. That turned out to be false.

Let me just say that people who flee in cars and lead police on a chase are the dumbest criminals. What do they expect to happen? Just give up already! Plus, the ending is the best part, haha.

One thing I learned is that after the police apprehend the suspect, they PULL DOWN HIS PANTS! This is so he/she cannot run away. I don't know if they would do that to a woman, or someone wearing a skirt/dress, but that's what they did to this guy.

Question of the day: Why do car chases only happen in California (that I'm aware of)?

Update on Em/Jo: Em is still in the hospital. She's been there for a week. She is still under observation. This is her 27th week I believe. Sucks. Li from Li/Le is coming in today to help take care of Ka. I will send out an email to the whole Wang family soon.

Update on Mom: Don't know. Haven't talked to her since she got home from the hospital. I'll probably call tomorrow.

For those less in the know (Just): The reason for using only 2 letters for people's names is so that they can keep their privacy. (Supposedly) Only the people who know who I'm talking about should know who they are anyway. I haven't received permission from anyone to post this stuff, so just in case they don't want the whole world knowing. (Note: the whold world in the previous sentence refers to the 8 people who read my blog).

No comments: