Sherry, this was the DGA training program that I told you about oh-so-long ago.
I'm not too bummed. I was taking the test to see if I would get in anyway. I guess I didn't. At least it's one more loose string that has been tied up.
Oh, right. I'd forgotten about that! It must be really competitive to get in. If you really want to do it, you should apply again next year. Don't give up if it's something you're really interested in.
5 comments:
What training program? What didn't you get into?
Sorry to hear about it, dude. But it's just another door that is closed. Hopefully, you're not too bummed.
:-(
at least you tried! can't regret that.
Sherry, this was the DGA training program that I told you about oh-so-long ago.
I'm not too bummed. I was taking the test to see if I would get in anyway. I guess I didn't. At least it's one more loose string that has been tied up.
Oh, right. I'd forgotten about that! It must be really competitive to get in. If you really want to do it, you should apply again next year. Don't give up if it's something you're really interested in.
Post a Comment