Thursday, April 20, 2006

welcome to the suck

Last night, I discovered, for the second time since I've moved to LA, I was the victim of an attempted Grand Theft Auto. The key word in that phrase starts with an A and rhymes with bempted. (for those with less than spectacular rhyming skills, the word that I'm referring to is attempted) My car has now almost been stolen twice, but has somehow resisted. How is this possible, you ask? In this City of Angels car thieves, how was my car able to resist falling into evil hands? What reasonable explanation is there for this?

I can think of only one.

My car is invincible.

(imitate end of GoldenEye)
(end scene)

4 comments:

rly said...

[15:09] yoshikoyan03: your car is invincible
[15:10] Jeff Wang: yeah it is!

I was being sarcastic.

/sarcasm <--- see?

Anonymous said...

Do you think this is another reason why your friends would prefer to hit your car in an accident?

karysma7 said...

wow, try to hit jeff's car and you just BOUNCE RIGHT OFF!! amazing, jeff, amazing. just what KIND of an extended warranty did you get?? Does it come with a force field?? or maybe subliminal "you don't really want to steal this car, look -- there's a better one" message that plays while the car is parked?

Anonymous said...

i...love...car. =)