Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hawaii Day 2 pics

Try using your arrow keys, or the mousewheel to navigate.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jellyfish?

calculon said...

Nope, we scraped against the coral while snorkeling. But if it was jellyfish, I was prepared to pee on anyone necessary. My friends, however, were not. Punks.

Anonymous said...

I heard that peeing was actually an old wive's tale. Apparently vinegar works better.

minjuice said...

i knew it! jeff just wanted to pee on us. punk.

steph said...

in the event that there wasn't vinegar around, i was prepared to pee! but i'm sure the lifeguards would've had first aid stuff.

calculon said...

Not an old wives tale.

http://www.discoveringhawaii.com/SF_Medicine/StingingMarineLife/JellyFish.html

It says a man's urine is better than a woman's b/c women are more likely to have a urinary tract infection, while men's urine is considered sterile.

Anonymous said...

I looked it up. It's the acidity in pee that makes it good for jellyfish stings BUT pee isn't always acidic depending on what you drink/eat. Vinegar, however, is always acidic and that's why it is much more reliable. So there.

minjuice said...

i will take vinegar over jeff's pee any time.