I've been getting random emails from my dad that have to do with his work. It'll be some email about confirming some trip or something. And I'll be CC'ed on the email. When I ask him why I got the email, he'll be like, "I sent that to you by mistake." But I think I'm on some email list he created because he keeps sending them to me. (It's kinda like this but on a much smaller level).
Is this a sign of things to come? A minor clue to the future of our relationship? Is this foreshadowing of the next chapter in my (and my sibling's) life? Maybe I'm overreacting (a likely possibility). Or maybe, just maybe, my dad is starting to lose it, a little bit at a time.
Hi Dad!
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think YOU'RE losing it.
Post a Comment