For Super Tuesday, I organized an election result viewing party for APALSA. It was a joint event between APALSA (Asian), BALSA (Black), and SALSA (South Asian). SALSA said they would bring wine since they didn't have money to contribute towards food. BALSA said they would order pizza and we said we'd split the cost with them. I arrive 30 min early to help set up and the BALSA guy runs in, says, "We don't have enough money for Thai food; I'm going to McDonald's" and runs back out.
20 min later he arrives with 30 cheeseburgers, 30 wraps, and 15 apple pies. This is the first time I've had McDonald's with red wine.
Such is the law student's life: an impoverished student life existing hand-in-hand with the fanciest things in life.
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wait, you organized something?
Red wine goes with everything, so you're good.
a pic of your plasma tv in your ghetto dorm would be a nice accompaniment to this post.
that's like the carl's jr commercial with the maloof brothers.
lol
Post a Comment